These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, CALYPSO INSTRUMENTS accessible at www.calypsoinstruments.com
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, CALYPSO INSTRUMENTS a trademark of Prodeo I&C, and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
publishing any Website material in any other media;
selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and CALYPSO INSTRUMENTS a trademark of Prodeo I&C, may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Warranty and Refunds
Calypso will repair, recalibrate or replace with the same or equivalent product, any defective product or part when notified within the warranty period. New or reconditioned parts could be used in performing limited warranty repairs and building replacement products.
Repair or replacement under the terms of this limited warranty does not extend or renew the warranty period.
- Warranty doesn’t cover damages caused due force majeure acts
- Damage due to improper use or neglect.
- Damage resulting from impact significantly exceeding stated impact standard, crushing or mechanical harm.
- Modifications, alterations or attempted repairs by someone other than Calypso.
- Water damage resulting from exposure to water after the product enclosure has been visibly damaged and/or failure to return product for service promptly after product enclosure has been compromised.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accuracy issues resolvable by recalibration.
- Uses and applications beyond the applicable Instruction's Manual
Return & Refund Policy
You have 30 (change this) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, seal label must be intact. No returns if the seal is broken or removed
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Returns and refunds shipping
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Web orders to final customers:
- Web orders are usually shipped the next business day the order is placed. Business days are defined as "Monday-Friday" and not including holidays and weekends.
- An informative email will be sent to the customer if the order cannot be shipped the next business day the order is placed.
- Delivery from the EC and the US usually takes 2-3 days. Shipping to other parts of the world might vary.
- A tracking number is automatically sent to the customer once the goods are ready to be picked up by the carrier.
- Shipping costs are included for orders beyond 300,00€.
- Business/professional orders :
- Business/professional orders are ex-works. Customer must send a pick up label of the carrier of his choice.
- We encourage businesses to contact email@example.com to get information about pricing policies when applicable.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall CALYPSO INSTRUMENTS, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. CALYPSO INSTRUMENTS a trademark of Prodeo I&C, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent CALYPSO INSTRUMENTS a trademark of Prodeo I&C from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
CALYPSO INSTRUMENTS a trademark of Prodeo I&C is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The CALYPSO INSTRUMENTS a trademark of Prodeo I&C is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Spain, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Spain for the resolution of any disputes.