How to upgrade the Calypso Ultrasonic Portable firmware.
1.To check the availability of the new firmware version, please visit our webpage
3. Enter to the App pressing on its icon.
5. The connection is successful when the word "CONNECTED" appears at the top.
7. Select the correct file ending in “.bin” (there will be a reference on the web).
8. Then, data has been updated on the main screen.
9. Select “Activation Characteristic. A pop-up window will appear on the main screen, select it.
11. Then, data has been updated on the main screen.
12. Select “Activation Command” - The keyboard will be uncovered to indicate command “01”.
13. Press “BEGIN FIRMWARE UPDATE”.
14. A new window will appear with the progress.
15. When the process is completed, a pop-up window will appear indicating the completed update and requesting the Bluetooth reset.
16. Select “RESET BLUETOOTH”.
17. The App directs you to the Bluetooth options. It connects again and you already have your unit updated!
If any error appears during the update process, please repeat all steps from the beginning.